22 Jan 2017

Uber Taxi equivalent in Norwich City, UK

I am new in Norwich and wasn't entirely surprised to find that Uber is not available in the area. I could see lots of evidence of well established taxi companies, but I was sad at the thought of perhaps not getting the same convenient Uber experience, but that was only until I tried out ABC Taxis.

ABC Taxis has a really neat smart phone app (available for both Apple and Android) that let's you request a pick up from your specified location, provides a fare estimate, let's you pay by card and tracks your taxi - The whole experience is very much like Uber.


My first trip with ABC taxis went like clockwork - from booking through the app to being picked up on time, I was safely delivered to my destination in a Toyota Prius by a friendly driver with 10 years experience and paid for the trip without handling any cash or cards. Based on that I can recommend the service as professional and reliable and I will be using them again.

2 comments:

Rich said...

Hi James. I am in no way affiliated with ABC taxis, this post is based entirely on my own opinion and experience. I have used them repeatedly since I first published this post and they are yet to let me down. It sounds like you may have had a bad experience with them though? Which Norwich taxi / cab companies do you recommend?

Trit said...

A2b taxis. Have always been great for me